Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! In the last week or so, I’ve been tagged not once, not twice, but three times with the latest fun meme echoing around the blogosphere – Eight Random Things About Me. Something tells me that many of us (self included) have relatively small social networks and need to get out more. Before I give you the facts, the rules say I need to tell you the rules:
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own post about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here’s my list:
- I’ve always lived in Richmond, VA
- Way back in the late 70s, my band was playing at a fraternity party at Washington & Lee University. Sam & Dave came into the house and played “I’m a Soul Man” and a couple of other songs with us. They had played a concert on campus earlier that evening.
- CDs currently loaded in my car: Porcupine Tree: Fear of a Blank Planet, Fall Out Boy: Infinity on High , Genesis: Trick of the Tail (remastered), Smashing Pumpkins: Zeitgeist, Gomez: How we Operate.
- Every car that I’ve owned has been red
- Like Drew, I go to Disney World a lot.
- I prefer charcoal to gas (gratuitous plug for my friend’s invention)
- I’ve been married for 23 years. My wife is in the insurance business, my 13-year-old daughter wants to be an actress.
- Favorite TV shows are Lost, Countdown w/Olbermann, House, and any Star Trek rerun.
Update: Just realized that I tagged 9 people so here’s a 9th random thing about me: I don’t like following the rules